Thank you for visiting DaneCraft Leather shop, a premier small business located in the United States offering the largest selection of premium-quality kangaroo leather lacing options worldwide. As former creators ourselves, we understand the importance of having a reliable and extensive selection of raw materials to bring your leatherworking projects to life.
Our mission is to provide you with a dependable source of freshly sourced kangaroo lacing options that ship fast, ensuring your leatherworking projects are not held up by delays or supply shortages. At DaneCraft Leather shop, we are committed to offering exceptional service and a diverse range of products to meet the needs of professional leatherworkers and hobbyists alike and always growing and expanding our innovative product line.
We invite you to browse our collection of kangaroo leather lacing options and experience the difference in quality and service that sets DaneCraft Leather shop apart. Shop with confidence and trust that your leatherworking project will be elevated to the next level with our premium-quality kangaroo leather lacing options.Whether you are a professional leatherworker or an enthusiastic hobbyist, we have the perfect leather lacing option to meet your specific needs. From classic natural tones to vibrant hues, we offer an unparalleled selection of colors to choose from.
Our kangaroo leather lace is renowned for its strength, softness, and supple texture, making it the preferred choice for fine leather braiding and buckstitching projects. With over 300 colors and finishes available, including traditional natural hues and bold metallic fashion shades, we offer nearly 100 tannery lacing color options and over 200 custom handmade color options to cater to your design needs. Our kangaroo lacing is ideal for a wide range of projects, from buckstitching, braiding, saddles and belts to jewelry, wallets, dog show leads, lanyards, horse tack, model horse tack, and handbags.
At DaneCraft Leather shop, we are also committed to ethical and sustainable practices. Our kangaroo lacing is sourced from Australia's strictly regulated population control program, ensuring that the hides are harvested humanely and that the ecosystem and populations remain balanced. This approach ensures that no hides go to waste in landfill sites, which could pose significant environmental challenges.
Thank you for supporting a small business that is committed to providing the best possible customer service and leatherwork supplies.
Our mission is to supply leatherworkers with the freshest lace with the most selection possible while still providing the customer service and attention a fully dedicated small business can offer.
We order and restock our inventory every 2-4 weeks rather than buying numerous spools at a lower price to sit for very long periods until they sell. So that your lacing from us is as fresh as possible.
- STRONGEST AND MOST PREFERRED LACING-Kangaroo lace is the strongest and most preferred lacing for fine leather braiding and buckstitching projects. Kangaroo leather lace retains it strength from its fine grained horizontal fiber structure but yet is still soft and supple and a joy to work with. The best lace for buckstitching, braided dog show leads and collars, whip making, bolo ties, jewelry, horse tack, lanyards, model horse tack and a whole host of other uses. Naturally thin and soft, kangaroo leather retains all it strength where other raw material types require heavy splitting and shaving which significantly reduces physical performance
- FRESHEST LEATHER-All our Leather is restocked every 2-4 weeks, fresh from the tanneries, rotated properly and stored in a climate and humidity controlled smoke-free environment away from light and dust and is freshly cut from the spool to order.©
- HUMANELY AND ETHICALLY HARVESTED-From Australia's very strictly regulated population control program to keep balance in the ecosystem and populations. Without predators, the population of some species grows out of check and destroys property and crops. The hides from these harvested animals is then utilized by the tanneries instead of going to waste in landfill sites which would pose a huge environmental problem. ©
- HIGHEST QUALITY KANGAROO LACING WORLDWIDE- From the prestigious Packer Leather and Birdsall Tanneries. Kangaroo leather lace is extremely strong. Its tight grain and beautiful appearance make it the perfect lace for any leatherwork. ©
- WEIGHT FOR WEIGHT THE STRONGEST LEATHER LACING-Due to its tightly grained horizontal fiber structure and naturally thin hide. ©
- SOFT AND FLEXIBLE-A joy to work with, very soft and supple for all your fine braiding and leather working projects. ©
- TIGHTLY GRAINED-Results in a very clean lacing product ©
- NATURALLY THIN-Kangaroo is best prized by leather workers for its soft, thin but yet very strong leather. No further splitting is needed for most projects. ©
We only import the highest grade and quality of Kangaroo Lacing available worldwide. ©
~Licensed Small Business
~Authorized Distributor and Importer of Kangaroo Leather
~Licensed by US Fish and Game
~Smoke Free Seller
Items are stored in a climate and humidity controlled environment away from light and dust and rotated properly, spools are pulled from the front and new ones placed in the rear. Inventory is replaced every 2-4 weeks.